100% full Not resolved

Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees.To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced in the beginning when it was being sent.

I have to say that I had to register numerous Aramex repetitive replies to my messages by printscreen means. So I have accumulated since january 2015 dozens of : "Hello Ekatrina, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! Our team is checking on it and will do the needful. Thanks" on this FB page.

When I had to work with Paris team, one can see a very, very long correspondance, where I ask a question and it is NEVER replied, I had to reask the question for 10 times (they reply once a day) to get the answer !!! So 10 days lost just because they don't read messages but copy-paste replies! For all these inconviencies I asked for full refund including my losses of customs fee about which Aramex (who claims to be professionnal) couldn't ignore in advance, so they misleaded me and I chose their services without this knowledge. Aramex continues to be inefficient because of time loss and unhelpful customer service.

One can see all the complaints about them in the internet.Here is only one of the numerous sites http://aramex.pissedconsumer.com/

Review about: Shipping Quote.

I didn't like: Service, Poor explanations, Delays, Cheating on prices, Stealing from customers.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Aramex Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aramex?

Comments

***ed off customer

I am facing the same issue, I have sent a package to Tanzania and now I have to pay almost ten times of the quoted price.I have been sending packages home and was actually happy with the service up until this happened.

I have never been charged custom fees direct, the package I pay for per year plus the fees I pay once my merchandise is received has to cover custom fees but this time I have to pay over a million Tanzania shillings which is $800 per the changing rate now.

A package of 37lb almost 17kgs that I was to pay $20 per each 5kg ... today I am given this ridiculous charges.

They sure do know how to reap folks, if I don't pay my stuff will be lost and since I need then I will cover however this is my very last time I have used their services.

DON'T USE ARAMEX .. BE CAREFUL AND ASK QUESTIONS ..

KNOW ALL THE HIDDEN FEES BEFORE YOU REGRET IT.