Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees.To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced in the beginning when it was being sent.
I have to say that I had to register numerous Aramex repetitive replies to my messages by printscreen means. So I have accumulated since january 2015 dozens of : "Hello Ekatrina, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! Our team is checking on it and will do the needful. Thanks" on this FB page.
When I had to work with Paris team, one can see a very, very long correspondance, where I ask a question and it is NEVER replied, I had to reask the question for 10 times (they reply once a day) to get the answer !!! So 10 days lost just because they don't read messages but copy-paste replies! For all these inconviencies I asked for full refund including my losses of customs fee about which Aramex (who claims to be professionnal) couldn't ignore in advance, so they misleaded me and I chose their services without this knowledge. Aramex continues to be inefficient because of time loss and unhelpful customer service.
One can see all the complaints about them in the internet.Here is only one of the numerous sites http://aramex.pissedconsumer.com/
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor explanations
- Cheating on prices
- Stealing from customers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shipping Quote
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Hi sorry for my english, i m french. i translate with google. I bought the script ad network here: https://www.acybersolutions.com/ they are thieves, do not buy. I can provide all the evidence to..."
- "I just rented a car at CDG airport, and discovered that it didn't have a spare wheel. After checking with AVIS, I was told they remove the spare wheels..."
- "I ordered from this website and received the product with taxes of 83 euros (France) and I didn't even know that it was an importation... It's not clear at all..."