Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees.To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced in the beginning when it was being sent.
I have to say that I had to register numerous Aramex repetitive replies to my messages by printscreen means. So I have accumulated since january 2015 dozens of : "Hello Ekatrina, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! Our team is checking on it and will do the needful. Thanks" on this FB page.
When I had to work with Paris team, one can see a very, very long correspondance, where I ask a question and it is NEVER replied, I had to reask the question for 10 times (they reply once a day) to get the answer !!! So 10 days lost just because they don't read messages but copy-paste replies! For all these inconviencies I asked for full refund including my losses of customs fee about which Aramex (who claims to be professionnal) couldn't ignore in advance, so they misleaded me and I chose their services without this knowledge. Aramex continues to be inefficient because of time loss and unhelpful customer service.
One can see all the complaints about them in the internet.Here is only one of the numerous sites http://aramex.pissedconsumer.com/
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor explanations
- Cheating on prices
- Stealing from customers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shipping Quote
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Aramex just want to "milk" the client for as much money as possible. They wanted to add extra charge 250AED for picking up a package within any address in Dubai (you..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "STEVE ZARELLI, a reader of comic books, an expert on Bazooka Bubble Gum, and and Autograph Collector from New York has posted a series of blatantly fabricated photographs of our..."
- "I ordered from this website and received the product with taxes of 83 euros (France) and I didn't even know that it was an importation... It's not clear at all..."
- "Even if the tarification was not clear, I decided to order with Proflowers a beautiful purple and pink bouquet for my girlfriend and she sent me the picture of a..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."