I have received my shipment and commercial invoice of my package is with 26$ however Aramex rep said that Egyptian governmental office estimated the value with 62$ and it s ok !then as per law I have to pay 30% + 10% customs and sales tax however ARAMEX has taken 50$ from me this means double my package price !!!!!!

.....

and gave me a fake receipt with its letter head just a white paper receipt , how come I should believe them that they have paid this amount without giving me a copy of the governmental receipt , IAM sure 100% they have it because it is not my first time I get a shipment and pay customs but unfortunately first time with ARAMEX.all the shipping companies give these receipts and I pay based on them , they CHEAT do not use them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of stealing from customers and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of aramex international shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Aramex needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aramex international shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aramex.

Had an Experience with Aramex?

Comments

30288425156 - however when I have asked your call centre team that I want the governmental receipts that the amount was paid by , they said they do not give it to the customers and the customer only gets the C something .. !! like one with your letterhead and I won't accept it because I want evidence that you do not cheat and you have paid this and this is my right

Dear Customer,

In order to help you further with your complain would you please advice the airway bill to check it out and revert

Regards