Dubai, Dubai

Aramex Shop&Ship Dubai service has got to have the worst staff in history! On my last shipment, i was overbilled by Aramex through over inflating the weight of the package and therefore hiking up the shipping rate.

Once the package was received and still in actual shipping condition, i have placed it on a home digital scale and for my surprise, the actual weight was 1/3 of the billed weight.

Since i have already paid the money through the online payment option, i have contacted Aramex by phone and via email, with attached pictures of the package, reference number and ACTUAL weight and demanded an explanation.

The story gets interesting with the feedback reply i have received from aramex. it was by far the most superficial, negligent, reckless, unprofessional reply i have ever read!

a single line outlining absolutely nothing and "suggesting" to just simply refund the balance, just as nothing has happened!!! simply horrible!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Hello.

My name is Bashar and i'm the head of Shop and ship in UAE.

We apology for the inconvenience you went through.

Kindly send me the details on my email: bashar.ballout@aramex.com and i'll assure you to solve the issue max by tomorrow morning.

Best regards