San Jose, California

Aramex just want to "milk" the client for as much money as possible.

They wanted to add extra charge 250AED for picking up a package within any address in Dubai (you can rent a small car for a day for that kind of money). I refused and had the package delivered to their office.

They take it, and issue AWB, all seemed fine till next morning they sent me email that my package is too fragile and need better packaging to proceed. (the package is a brand new laptop in it's new box as sold by manufacturer). They wrote that my originally 3.75 Kilos package will now be 7 Kilos. Plus I have to pay for all this extra packaging.

In total they doubled my cost of shipping.

We are still fighting, but even if this is resolved positively (I doubt it), I still won't be impressed. They put the client in a *** situation, and run an extortion scheme to get you out of it!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Shipping Service.

Reason of review: I feel I'm being scammed.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I've never been so angry in my life,this aramex is a *** *** company,total inconvenience and bloody waste of money.Ive been waiting for my parcel 6days now they keep giving me excuses and creating a case everyday by different consultants.Im even close by but no1 knows where my parcel is

Aramex Reviews