Aramex just want to "milk" the client for as much money as possible.
They wanted to add extra charge 250AED for picking up a package within any address in Dubai (you can rent a small car for a day for that kind of money).I refused and had the package delivered to their office.
They take it, and issue AWB, all seemed fine till next morning they sent me email that my package is too fragile and need better packaging to proceed. (the package is a brand new laptop in it's new box as sold by manufacturer). They wrote that my originally 3.75 Kilos package will now be 7 Kilos. Plus I have to pay for all this extra packaging.
In total they doubled my cost of shipping.
We are still fighting, but even if this is resolved positively (I doubt it), I still won't be impressed.They put the client in a *** situation, and run an extortion scheme to get you out of it!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- I feel I'm being scammed
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Pickup Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "good day! a delivery request was send from our office in dubai to sharjah it was collected on 27th and till date there is no delivery or any update..."
- "i live in indonesia , and its so far away from usa .. and the shipping cost also very very expensive if i want to send things from there to..."
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "I ordered 1ea tee shirt and 2ea hoodies. The ink on one of the logos was so faint that the fabric could be seen coming though. I sent them photos..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."