Aramex just want to "milk" the client for as much money as possible.
They wanted to add extra charge 250AED for picking up a package within any address in Dubai (you can rent a small car for a day for that kind of money).I refused and had the package delivered to their office.
They take it, and issue AWB, all seemed fine till next morning they sent me email that my package is too fragile and need better packaging to proceed. (the package is a brand new laptop in it's new box as sold by manufacturer). They wrote that my originally 3.75 Kilos package will now be 7 Kilos. Plus I have to pay for all this extra packaging.
In total they doubled my cost of shipping.
We are still fighting, but even if this is resolved positively (I doubt it), I still won't be impressed.They put the client in a *** situation, and run an extortion scheme to get you out of it!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- I feel I'm being scammed
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Pickup Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Car OBD2 and Rear View mirror with Rear view camera from Hong Kong. The shipper mistakenly sent a wrong item i.e. Radar along with Mirror and Rear..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Hi all I got my package today 1/21/16 i placed ordor on 1/8/2016 I will write a review later 4 just the products customer service is very good & the..."
- "I am a student in high school and for my pre calculus class we needed to bring a graphing calculator, i go to grab my Extremely EXPENSIVE TI84 from my..."
- "I placed a order 1/22/2013 for a Nikon D600 Digital Camera and a Nikkor 70-200mm lens and paid $104.99 for ground shipping. The scheduled delivery date from my receipt was..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."