Aramex just want to "milk" the client for as much money as possible.

They wanted to add extra charge 250AED for picking up a package within any address in Dubai (you can rent a small car for a day for that kind of money).I refused and had the package delivered to their office.

They take it, and issue AWB, all seemed fine till next morning they sent me email that my package is too fragile and need better packaging to proceed. (the package is a brand new laptop in it's new box as sold by manufacturer). They wrote that my originally 3.75 Kilos package will now be 7 Kilos. Plus I have to pay for all this extra packaging.

In total they doubled my cost of shipping.

We are still fighting, but even if this is resolved positively (I doubt it), I still won't be impressed.They put the client in a *** situation, and run an extortion scheme to get you out of it!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i feel i'm being scammed" of aramex shipping service. Aramex needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aramex shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aramex.

Had an Experience with Aramex?

Comments