Al Khobar, Ash Sharqiyah Province

I've shipped a passport from Cairo, Egypt to Khobar, KSA, my shipment No. is 3410864505 the passport has been handed over to Aramex on 1 Dec. 2014 based on a promise that the shipment will be delivered within 4 working days at the most , its now 9 Dec. 2014, and I've raised 3 complaints on this shipment without a single action taken by the Company.

I am engaged with a flight trip on 10 Dec. 2014, and I will had to cancel the trip and bear all the losses and damages caused by Aramex.

I am trying to escalate this issue to a higher level complaint, however; there is no such thing, there is only a complaint team that only feed me back that my shipment in not yet delivered in the operation facility and they ignored my request on providing the estimated delivery time.

I'm here to escalate this incident officially to Aramex Corporate complaint team to taken proper action against the operation manager in Egypt & to compensate me on the incurred losses.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments