Dear Sir, This is a complaint about the *** customer service and incompetency of your *** mail delivery people. Today (Nov.

27th, 2016) at 9 am, Aramex mail delivery person, Kabeer Abdulkareem, refused to deliver my shipment, sent by Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, without a payment. Yet, the Aramex online system says there is no due payment on this shipment. What made me more suspicious, he didn’t even know the due amount nor had any invoice or document that says I have to pay him anything. He called someone in front of me and then told me the due amount is SR 180.

Seriously!! How would anyone pay anything in this situation? If the system is showing 0 amount and he doesn’t have any proof of the due amount, how would I pay him!! Out of a sudden, he took the shipment from my hand and threaten to leave in a very *** way if I don’t pay him.

The shipment was related to some immigration documents and I needed it desperately. I had to pay him. Then, I received a text message on my mobile from Aramex that says the shipment has been delivered and money collected is 0!! Did he really steal my money?

Even if he didn’t, how could Aramex send him without even an invoice or any proof that I have to pay him any money!! Not even a blank paper with an amount on it! He had to call someone to know how much is due. And there is no excuse whatsoever for his *** attitude especially that I’m a girl and there was no man at home by that time.

Aramex should be responsible for the behavior of the people they hired. If you guys can’t hire normal people who can talk to people politely without scaring them, you shouldn’t be in the business. Aramex has to apologize for this behavior and return my money and this employee has to be punished if not fired.

If this doesn’t happen, I will file a case against the person and against the company at the police station, ministry of commerce and everywhere I can. This is totally unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Aramex Cons: Service, Bad customer services, Very substandard service worst customer service response.

Comments

The Customer service is *** as ***. They promise that my item will be delivered tomorrow so i waited but the day come and i did not receive my item.

Customer service said that i have to wait my item is out for delivery etc.

But all of them are nonsense and still the shipment did not arrive.

DO NOT TRUST ARAMEX CUSTOMER'S SERVICE TEAM.

They are a whole bunch of liars.

Aramex Reviews