Umm Ramool, Dubai

aramax bad service

I would like to say with very regret that I am facing worst experience of my life with Aramex. Its has been for so many days that my delivery did not reach to me.

I called so many times to customer care and every keeping me on Hold and saying different stories.

Many times, they asked for time suggestion but then they changed by himself and sometimes even night shift. I have lost a lot time and balance on calling but useless

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aramex Cons: No clear information, Website tracking, Takes forever to deliver.

Comments

Kindra

Aramex in malaysia, sent my amazon parcel back to the U,S. The parcels sat in the office and never went out.

They said they couldnt find the place. And the best part was that this gril from the office who called me said they couldnt find the place because the address was in English. I think she should quit and become a brain surgeon. Her iq is off the charts.

Best thing is she said it with sarcasm.

So now i ship all my parcels with dhl. Up yours ARAMEX!!!

Carolina

their services are at it's worst you can't track anything, even if you complain then they will close the complaint without coming back to you (I guess this is an old trick to maintain their KPI in resolving complaints)the issue is that as the services are getting poorer every day they even getting stubborn every day like they are proud that their services are rubbish.

Aramex Reviews