1 Quark Cres, Linbro Business Park, Sandton, 2090, South Africa

I have tracking number DBP40116198343 which was collected in Westrand on 20/12/2018 to be delivered in Kempton park, to date no delivery. Spoke to Austin, Violen who both told me that within 10 - 15 minutes the 3rd party will call me.

Person whom Austin spoke to is Orien. an hour has passed without a call, and when asked for senior was told to be Madoda and according to Violen/t told me that Madoda calls are diverted but not at work and will send an e-mail to Tozama and Laurens who will instantly contact me. I am appauled and disgusted by the type of service having spent an hour over various calls without any assistance. No one is able to provide who the 3rd party is and their contact details.

Dispatching an item within 50 km radius within Gauteng is ridiculous. I phoned yesterday and neither Austin and Violen who at mention her name lowers her voice deliberately, could not divulge the person who was suppose to make an escalation yesterday.

Time and my money spend on calls and listening to your endless music has not resolved anything. I hope this could be escalated to Snr management as this is against every grain of customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments