I purchased a Car OBD2 and Rear View mirror with Rear view camera from Hong Kong. The shipper mistakenly sent a wrong item i.e. Radar along with Mirror and Rear View Camera. The customs department confiscated my shipment.When I approached the Shipper they apologized and agreed to ship me the right item free of cost.

I submitted the email copies from the supplier and requested Aramex authorities to release the item that is not against the Countries rules and regulations or send the shipment back to the Shipper so that i can claim my amount.

Neither the authorities are taking any step nor any person is stepping forward to help me .

Please help me

ronaldros12 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aramex and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aramex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was faulty service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aramex aramex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aramex?

Comments