I purchased a Car OBD2 and Rear View mirror with Rear view camera from Hong Kong. The shipper mistakenly sent a wrong item i.e. Radar along with Mirror and Rear View Camera. The customs department confiscated my shipment.When I approached the Shipper they apologized and agreed to ship me the right item free of cost.
I submitted the email copies from the supplier and requested Aramex authorities to release the item that is not against the Countries rules and regulations or send the shipment back to the Shipper so that i can claim my amount.
Neither the authorities are taking any step nor any person is stepping forward to help me .
Please help me
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Faulty service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Aramex Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Every single time I have problems with ARAMEX. They never deliver in time. Many times i had to go to the office and pick up the package myself because they..."
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I had the misfortune of ordering flowers from this hideous company! The flowers were delivered the next day although I had paid for SAME DAY delivery and they arrived in..."
- "Lazada Philippines – Elements of Deceit ? I have not heard back from Lazada after their initial contact and I thought about updating my earlier review. Rather, I opted to..."
- "My name is Mushtaq and I m living in K.S.A,ON 4TH April 2013 i have purchased the tefal red cooking pan from the hyper panda store, I was noticed..."