Resolved

Update by user Aug 19

there was a misunderstanding , it was all sorted out at the end

Original review posted by user Aug 15

my Parcel #31387030640 was supposed to be delivered From The US to Qatar on 12th Aug 2019, or at least that's what was written on the tracking page or whatever that is (), then they delayed it to 15 Aug without mentioning why it's delayed, so I complained to the customer service page, they sent an email telling me exactly:" Please note that your shipment has not been reached at our airport facilities yet and we're communicating with our clearance team to handle it as soon as possible. Once it’s received; the delivery team will arrange for delivery at the earliest time possible." which was a lie from customer service because according to Global Tracking, it was shipped to Riyadh-Saudi Arabia, instead of Doha Qatar.

and they choose to not tell a customer where his Parcel is. can u believe how unpleasant this is ??

I asked twice when would be the due date, no response.

after I confronted them, they said: "We would like to inform that the investigation is in progress with the concerned parties and assure your kind end that necessary action will be taken to prevent from recurring it in the future transactions"

{no a single response to this hour}

well, I don't think there will be any further transactions with Aramex, I absolutely guarantee that,

lying to a customer about where his Parcel is located ???

this is next level Stupid honestly. I paid money to be lied to...

I don't recommend this "Service" of highly unprofessional delivery and customer service

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Aramex Pros: Service.

Aramex Cons: Poor coordination with customers and no follow up, Poor customer service & followup, No communication.

• Useless