1.5
Turnaround Time

They have sent my parcel by mistake to another province in china and try to send it to my by local express company which i believe one of them they lost it ,,

when i try to contact them about the issue they never gave me a clear answer or let me say they were not saying the truth.

i also have tried to contact aramex customer services but not successes

I have tried to ask for any customer services manger or supervisor also not success ed .

they put me on hold for more than 3 times around 40 to 60 minutes .

they don't answer my requests and after all till the time of sending this msg i didn't get my parcel yet.

hope can be solved asap

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delays and i cannot get the parcel i paid for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aramex customer care. Aramex needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aramex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aramex.

Had an Experience with Aramex?

Comments