Khalil As SAlim، عمّان، Jordan
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Dear Aramex, kindly note that shipment number 30994179904 was sent by my father Qasem M.Qasem from Amman Jordan on the 23rd January 2018 at 12:10 pm to Canada to be received by Jawad Suliman.

my father paid 45 JD and the employee who received the shipment from Aramex was Mahmoud Alhadidi. the shipment included two original certificates from the central intelegance agency of Jordan ( police certificate ) and a non criminal Record certificate from Ministry of Justice. these documents were requested by immigration officer in Canada to complete the processing of my file for a decision on citizenship. Very critical documents both official and original.

the shipment tracking number status showed online that : Situation Update Please expect 24 hours delay due to airline connections. that was dated on the 28th January 2018. i started following up my documents delivery with Aramex offices in Amman , Dubai and Canada . all three offices promised to call me back or e- mail me on the following : mobile number : +97455818596 e-mail : rq2207@gmail.com i never received any call back neither any e-mail.

no updates on my shipment was given to me by any of the offices i called on the 29th January . i kept calling to follow up on the 30th January and again on the 31st January. because of the delay in delivering the documents on time to concerned governmental agency in Canada i decided to obtain new police certificate from the General Intelligence Agency in Jordan and had to travel from Qatar to Jordan to pick it up then send it again to Canada using DHL because of the lack of confident with Aramex . paid the amount of 40 JDS again .

i visited the regional office of Aramex in Amman and placed a complain. and visited again the office of Aramex in Khalda /Amman to check how i can get a help to place my complaint and found out that the branch manager was out of office. the employee in Khalda office managed to show me details of my shipment and figured out that onthe 1st February it arrived to Canada. i am trying to contact any responsible manager in Aramex Amman or Aramex worldwide to place my complaint officially.

i am insisting to contact a manger in aramex .

i need a refund and reimbursement to all the amount of money i have paid because of the delay aramex caused in delivering my shipment on time.kindly contact me for further details on : mobile # +974 55818596 e-mail : rq2207@gmail.com Reham Qasim

Review about: Aramex Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer services, No traking updates, Poor services, Poor coordination with customers and no follow up, Delays.

Comments