Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am really disappointed and disgusted in the service you guys are giving me..I have sent documents and a sample in the packaging internationally and you have called stating you need a invoice and gave me the email address to use I then forward the invoice Saturday morning ..

today 14:42 21 December 2017 the parcel gets delivered back to me with no refund of R299-00 I have been using you guys for a very long time and im sorry to say you have lost me as a client, I have also registered as an aremax global shopper and have 2 parcels which you have for over 3 months I am calling and calling but it just seems like the supervisor does not want to speak to me or my husband I am so tired of fighting and wasting my time effort and airtime with you guys... I have asked several of times for my parcels to be sent back to the address where it came from and the consultants keep saying it's an extra fee... Firstly I do not complain of the charges I pay with a once of fee of R600 and odd Rands over R400 for handling fees and also now with the documents returning another R300 it's really not fair I have recommended so many people to sign up with you guys but I am truly disgusted and disappointed in the service you give me!! !!

I would not recommend Aremax to anyone!

In the beginning you guys done a great job!!!obviously seeing me use yur service all the time you got greedy and expected more from me.

Comments