I ordered from Mango online and Mango said it'll take them 7-10 days especially during holidays to send the order. OK.

I was fine with that but here comes ARAMEX delivery system, i started tracking my shipment order after 7 days, it was there on the website that my order was shipped by Mango 4days ago. My package is in transit for 11days with aramex, ok again, since it was coming from spain to uae. When I checked again, it was now on hold in abu dhabi from their branch outside the city, it was there 2days ago, and they have not notified me, if i request for it to be delivered to about 10-15kms to the city from their branch it will take 4 more days. So I requested for it to sent to their branch in the city(10-15kms away from the main branch) so i can pick it up.

They told me to call them again the next day, so i called and they werent sure if my package could reach the branch the next day.

WOW ARAMEX JUST WOW, I will never order online if the online store delivers with ARAMEX, online stores should boycott ARAMEX. it takes forever for them to deliver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: SLOW DELIVERY.

Aramex Pros: Very long advertisement of your aramex locker, I almost memorized it thru telephone customer service.

Aramex Cons: Frustrating, More frustrating, Most frustrating, Worst delivery service, Takes forever to deliver.

• Aramex Epic Fail