Campbellford, Ontario

Some how this company got a hold of my parcel going from England to Canada. It was supposed to be shipped through DPD and I had paid $60 CAD (36 pounds) to have it delivered express.

After it sat with no change in tracking status for 6 days, I contacted the DPD courier and they said this company Aramex is holding my parcel until I pay another $50 in customs. When I went to make the payment by credit card it would not go through although I have more than sufficient funds.

When I contacted my bank (Royal Bank of Canada) which is one of the three major banks in the Country they said they decline all purchases to this company to protect their clients, because their security department has flagged this company as fraudulent. Therefore, I have no way to make the purchase (not that I would want to) and my $200 of products I purchased - which included $60 for fast delivery...is still being held hostage by this company two weeks later and I have no way of getting it!!!

Reason of review: All of the above.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aramex Cons: I cannot get the parcel i paid for, Cheating on prices, Stealing from customers, Service, Delays, Poor explanations.

Comments