Kathmandu, Central Region

I totally agree with the review and I am freaking pissed off with aramex's service too. I tried to surprise my girlfriend who went to thailand for an international game and bought her a pair of shoes.

I somehow got her address and sent her the shoes thru aramex and while paying, they said it was a door to door service and that she would get here gift in few days. REMEMBER I was trying to surprise her. 6-7 days passed and she never got her gift. I was tracking the parcel and it says it was held in customs and was awaiting duty/tax payment since 3 days.

WTF is that supposed to mean? How in the world that makes them a door to door service? I called them and they told me only then that she has to pay 1700 thai bhat to get free it from the custome. The shoes were worth 100USD and the 1700 bhat is around 50 USD.

I was freaking pissed. Where in the world this happens? Where in the world one has to pay 50% tax for a gift? I had to call her and ask her to pay those freaking *** to receive her gift.

I still can't believe this happened to me. :@ :@ :@

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Aramex Cons: Poor explanations, Delays, Service, Lies.

Comments

Agree

#1200544

The same thing happened to me in Bangladesh. Aramex will not deliver the item to me unless they are paid a fee which is twice as much as the cost of the item.

Bunch of thieves never use them!!!

Aramex Reviews