155 Al Quds St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Despite 100s of followup by phone and email, I am yet to get an update about my shipment (31443105269). This is really really urgent and must have it by tomorrow 22nd of Jan, I have emailed 4 separate emails: neelam.bilal@aramex.com, lujain.shareef@aramex.com, bahcashteam@aramex.com, DXBCASHTEAM@ARAMEX.COM.

I have set the customer invoices several times to each email, and still don't have an update. NO ONE AT ARAMEX CARES... JUST PASS THE BLAME ON OTHERS..... Despite 100s of followup by phone and email, I am yet to get an update about my shipment (31443105269).

This is really really urgent and must have it by tomorrow 22nd of Jan, I have emailed 4 separate emails: neelam.bilal@aramex.com, lujain.shareef@aramex.com, bahcashteam@aramex.com, DXBCASHTEAM@ARAMEX.COM. I have set the customer invoices several times to each email, and still don't have an update.

NO ONE AT ARAMEX CARES... JUST PASS THE BLAME ON OTHERS.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aramex Cons: Service and people.

Comments

Lol you are sending emails to the wrong people... Please kindly send your invoice to this email address

ALL_JNB_EXP_HUB_Invoicing@aramex.com

No they are mostly Indian with an attitudes the ones I am dealing with.

Aramex Reviews