Garhoud, Dubai

Update by user Aug 11, 2014

Note : The Complain logged is about ARAMEX and their services

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2014

Had 4 boxes of shipment with different tracking nos arriving from U.S. originally shipped on 03rd Aug and on 8th Aug 2014 at 0800 am after realising one of my shipment arrived at Dubai airport called customer call center on toll-free no and informed , about remaining of my 3 boxes (expected to arrive on 9th Aug) all to be arranged for pick up from Dubai Garhoud Br. Message was noted and both parties ended the call hoping this time I will get a good result. They never deviate from their traditional habits which is "No Customer Service, No Proper Communication" whatsoever happens they oblige to this policy since I started to do business with them.

On 9th Aug remaining 3 shipment arrived at Dubai Airport again initiated a call to the call center another agent and made her understand about the ongoing issue with Aramex and its delivery system. SORRY was the reply. "A recorded message I hear always" from Aramex. She promised that it is been noted that all shipment will be arranged for pick-up from Garhoud Br instead of delivering at my residence at different times and days.

Guess what? One shipment was for delivery on 9th Aug at 16:30 hrs and has to rush from my training to collect else will be delivered to watchman.

In short remaining shipment was picked-up by myself on 09th Aug from Garhoud Br. after repeated calls and once Im at the Garhoud Br. to my surprise it was loaded on the truck to Sharjah for delivery on 10th Aug. I was lucky that I reached the Branch and could pull out the shipment from the truck on time.

Note :There was never a message recorded on their system that the customer called and will pick-up the shipment on his own. Not a single record proves that. Why we have to waste time calling in advance and this is the end result. Always shipments are mishandled by Aramex team. Never had any issue with FedEx, UPS or DHL.

Losing faith, hope, time and increased stress due to disorganised company and their staff.

Review about: Shipping Service.

Review #520496 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aramex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion