Update added by user Aug 11, 2014
Note : The Complain logged is about ARAMEX and their services
Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2014
Had 4 boxes of shipment with different tracking nos arriving from U.S. originally shipped on 03rd Aug and on 8th Aug 2014 at 0800 am after realising one of my shipment arrived at Dubai airport called customer call center on toll-free no and informed , about remaining of my 3 boxes (expected to arrive on 9th Aug) all to be arranged for pick up from Dubai Garhoud Br. Message was noted and both parties ended the call hoping this time I will get a good result. They never deviate from their traditional habits which is "No Customer Service, No Proper Communication" whatsoever happens they oblige to this policy since I started to do business with them.
On 9th Aug remaining 3 shipment arrived at Dubai Airport again initiated a call to the call center another agent and made her understand about the ongoing issue with Aramex and its delivery system. SORRY was the reply. "A recorded message I hear always" from Aramex. She promised that it is been noted that all shipment will be arranged for pick-up from Garhoud Br instead of delivering at my residence at different times and days.
Guess what? One shipment was for delivery on 9th Aug at 16:30 hrs and has to rush from my training to collect else will be delivered to watchman.
In short remaining shipment was picked-up by myself on 09th Aug from Garhoud Br. after repeated calls and once Im at the Garhoud Br. to my surprise it was loaded on the truck to Sharjah for delivery on 10th Aug. I was lucky that I reached the Branch and could pull out the shipment from the truck on time.
Note :There was never a message recorded on their system that the customer called and will pick-up the shipment on his own. Not a single record proves that. Why we have to waste time calling in advance and this is the end result. Always shipments are mishandled by Aramex team. Never had any issue with FedEx, UPS or DHL.
Losing faith, hope, time and increased stress due to disorganised company and their staff.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shipping Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I ordered an assignment and they charged me $151. First they promised me to deliver as per the requirements within the agreed date. they sent mail stating that I need..."
- "Cheapflightnow.com is indeed cheap in terms of service. It was days already since I booked my flight and so I talked to one of their client reps. A dude named..."
- "The residence in The Address Hotel Dubai Marina get treated like dirt. The hotel forces apartment owners to use them for management of their apartment. If a landlord refuses, the..."