Impact of Disorganised Courier Company - ARAMEX

97 of 110 Aramex reviews

Update added by user Aug 11, 2014

Note : The Complain logged is about ARAMEX and their services

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2014

Had 4 boxes of shipment with different tracking nos arriving from U.S. originally shipped on 03rd Aug and on 8th Aug 2014 at 0800 am after realising one of my shipment arrived at Dubai airport called customer call center on toll-free no and informed , about remaining of my 3 boxes (expected to arrive on 9th Aug) all to be arranged for pick up from Dubai Garhoud Br. Message was noted and both parties ended the call hoping this time I will get a good result. They never deviate from their traditional habits which is "No Customer Service, No Proper Communication" whatsoever happens they oblige to this policy since I started to do business with them.

On 9th Aug remaining 3 shipment arrived at Dubai Airport again initiated a call to the call center another agent and made her understand about the ongoing issue with Aramex and its delivery system. SORRY was the reply. "A recorded message I hear always" from Aramex. She promised that it is been noted that all shipment will be arranged for pick-up from Garhoud Br instead of delivering at my residence at different times and days.

Guess what? One shipment was for delivery on 9th Aug at 16:30 hrs and has to rush from my training to collect else will be delivered to watchman.

In short remaining shipment was picked-up by myself on 09th Aug from Garhoud Br. after repeated calls and once Im at the Garhoud Br. to my surprise it was loaded on the truck to Sharjah for delivery on 10th Aug. I was lucky that I reached the Branch and could pull out the shipment from the truck on time.

Note :There was never a message recorded on their system that the customer called and will pick-up the shipment on his own. Not a single record proves that. Why we have to waste time calling in advance and this is the end result. Always shipments are mishandled by Aramex team. Never had any issue with FedEx, UPS or DHL.

Losing faith, hope, time and increased stress due to disorganised company and their staff.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Shipping Service
Review category
Shipping
review #520496 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aramex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
97 of 110 Aramex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aramex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aramex.
Filing a new complaint about
×