Riyadh, Ar Riyad

I have a parcel from Hong kong no.30109412056

to be delivered to Saudi Arabia until now they didn't know where is it . One of them said it is in UAE. Another one said . no it is lost. Another one said , it didn't reached yet .

Which one is right. resala300@hotmail.com .

No one help

I have a parcel from Hong kong no.30109412056

Which one is right. resala300@hotmail.com .

No one help

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Hi Team,

I have ordered the product from Dubai on October 10th and I have paid the shipping charges to sender, so the sender has confirmed me that I don't have to pay anymore money to Aramex. Firstly the aramex has delayed the product to deliver by one month, Almost they took one month to deliver the product and to my surprise the delivery person is asking me to make the additional payment of Rs.3,300.00, This is very much shocking and I am afraid how can the professional service provide like Aramex can do this.

It is strange to experience from Aramex. I request the team to look after this, and help me out of this.

Aramex Reviews