good day!

a delivery request was send from our office in dubai to sharjah it was collected on 27th and till date there is no delivery or any update from ARAMEX.

after speaking to the call center we have been promised a call back to us every day but no one bothers to call.

and today the number 60054400 always hangups the call.

We have tired every thing but aramex does not care. their supervisors dont want to speak to us.

currently every day we are receiving a financial impact and we have informed the Aramex team , they are the least professional team working in the industry.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "aramex operations teams does not bother to call back and delivery is delayed for more than 3 days." of aramex customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Aramex needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aramex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aramex.

Had an Experience with Aramex?

Comments

Aramex - Poor shipping service Aramex "Every single time I have problems with ARAMEX. They never deliver in time. Many times i had to go to the office and pick up the package myself because they..." Read more Shippingquest - Delivery Service Review Shippingquest "My worst experience in US! I shouldn't have trusted this company and I highly recommend you to aboid working with them: _ There are more charges than what is shown..." Read more Aramex - Not delivered my courier Aramex "Worst courier company ever. They are holding my courier since 22 April and it is still there. Other courier company handed over my courier on 22 April in Gurgaon. It..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "...Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more