Sheikh Rashid Rd ,old airport Rd,Near Al Jazira Sports Club - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates

In all my days of using Couriers around the globe, I don't think I have ever experienced such a poor service from Aramex. Customer service is a joke.

They never call me back, never update me and most of the time don't even know where my package is. I don't believe they actually under what the word 'EXPRESS' means :( This is a company that has been trading in the Middle East for longer than most of the big professionals and yet with all the experience they have gained over many years of trading they seem to have gone backwards instead of becoming one of the major players.

Staff don't seemed to be trained professionally and there is zero customer satisfaction. NEVER AGAIN!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Aramex Cons: Service and customer support.

Comments

Aramex

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the unfortunate experience you seem to have gone through. May we ask you to share your phone number and city of residence to be able to connect with you and assist immediately. You can email us at care@aramex.com to follow up on the matter and assist you.

Regards,