Update by user Sep 29

Nothing at all, I tried to contact Aramex globally, yet I did not receive anything.

Original review posted by user Sep 25

Dear Sir,

First let me introduce myself, I'm Marwa Mahmoud, Works at one of the United Nation organizations.

Last week, exactly on Wednesday 18th of September, one of your company courier called me in order to deliver a package came to me from one the online dealer, the thing is that because I was on a mission with the UN out of Cairo, I agreed with all dealer to send me my staff after 25th of September, once I'm back to Cairo, unfortunately one of them send my order with one of your company couriers his name is (Mostafa) phone no. +20128344570 from Aramex Cairo, so this guy called me and I informed him that I do not remember me receiving any orders during that time since I was out of Cairo, adding to that I agreed with all people I deal with that I can't receive any orders, again he called me again last Sunday 22nd of September, and he mentioned that he wants to deliver the package and he was so rude, very disrespectful and raised his voice and at the end he disconnected the call and hanged up the phone in my face.

This is the first part of problem, the second part that I tried to submit a complaint to the customer service and one of the service supporters called Nada, told me that someone from the complaint unit will follow up with me regarding that incident, I never heard from them, next day I tried to follow up with the company, I talked with someone from the complaint department called Noran Mohamed, she also told me that she will follow up with me about my complaint and as before never heard from her.

I'm so sorry if I might wrote very long email, but Is this how you treat your clients, of course that Mostafa, Nada and Noran Mohamed, do not expect any penalties for their omission and respectfulness towards clients, since I did not receive any feedback.

Of course I will announce your company's new strategy(Hiring rude people) in my work place to be announced among UN globally in order to avoid putting any of our staff or our clients in such situation, it seems to be a personal incident but as a UN staff member I have to report that, moreover I still do expect to hear a feedback from you side, since I now communicate with Aramex globally, I do expect it to be fast and firm.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aramex Cons: Poor coordination with customers and no follow up, Poor explanations, Customer service.

• Aramex Egypt