Additional Fees

Update by user Dec 12, 2016

In 12/12/2016 mean after 42 days they deliver it AFTER RECEIVING EXTRA $50 WITHOUT RECIEPT AS STOLEN MONEY, THEIVES, worst shipping company I ever faced and this is the first and last time chosing this *** company .

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2016

I am surprised how careless this company, my parcel stucks in the destination country for 6 days till now and their members asked for extra $100 to deliver it so I submitted a complaint in their site before 2 days but no response, gave them a call many times and each time every cusomer service representative said not my responsibility, one of them told me to call their office in the destination country so I dialled the number written in the site and the second surprising thing is that the mobile number is out of service (Aramex didn't know that ?????).

Same problem happened with DHL but they solved it when I called them and they delivered the parcel for free, great service aramex !!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Aramex and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aramex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Aramex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aramex?

Comments