Aramex - Seriously ????

26 of 128 Aramex reviews

Update added by user Dec 12, 2016

In 12/12/2016 mean after 42 days they deliver it AFTER RECEIVING EXTRA $50 WITHOUT RECIEPT AS STOLEN MONEY, THEIVES, worst shipping company I ever faced and this is the first and last time chosing this damn company .

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2016

I am surprised how careless this company, my parcel stucks in the destination country for 6 days till now and their members asked for extra $100 to deliver it so I submitted a complaint in their site before 2 days but no response, gave them a call many times and each time every cusomer service representative said not my responsibility, one of them told me to call their office in the destination country so I dialled the number written in the site and the second surprising thing is that the mobile number is out of service (Aramex didn't know that ?????).

Same problem happened with DHL but they solved it when I called them and they delivered the parcel for free, great service aramex !!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Aramex Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #953774 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aramex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 128 Aramex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.