i have one shipment with aramex ,my shipment departed before 7 days and didn't reach my country , i call them many times nobody know where is shipment it just lost during transit !!!!!! i have one shipment with aramex ,my shipment departed before 7 days and didn't reach my country , i call them many times nobody know where is shipment it just lost during transit !!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Aramex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aramex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Aramex to other companies on our site.

Comments