Sultan Qaboos St, Muscat, Oman
1.2

Customer care telling me my shipment from mumbai has cleared the customs but still did not reach the courier collection centre in muscat. Now this msg is been told to me every day and today is the 5th day.

There is no track of the shipment. Someone at the counter told me that the bags are misplaced by airlines and they are yet to receive. Always different statement and no proper tracking. This delay is unexpected and no gratitude towards it.

There should be some resolution team sitting and stating the proper issue. Customer care units are useless. This is pathetic response and they should be heavily charged for it.

Since last 6 days the online tracking shows that its in transit. I have made an official complaint on aramex web site but no responce.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Courier Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Aramex Pros: Unprofessional, I almost memorized it thru telephone customer service.

Aramex Cons: Frustrating, Not getting anywhere with customer service, Lack of feedback and service, Customer service lies about where the shipment is.

Comments