After using their online system to communicate about an issue the item disappeared in the system and I was informed that my products had been destroyed ($200 value) as they had no communication received.

Response:

"We are sorry to hear that you have not received a response to our online system. This requested however was not sent to JFK, this was generated to receive a response from our team in BNK. Our policy does state that if we do not have a clear response within 30 days the shipment can no longer be held. JFK has not received any response in regards to this shipment until now. We have no communication to our end as the records shows. Again we are sorry for this misunderstanding in this case."

I had a screenshot of the message in their system... Its absolutely disgusting and I am being fobbed off by their staff....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss shop and ship. Aramex needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shop and ship in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aramex.

Comments