14710 181st Street, Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
1.8

I‘m suffering recently a lot from your shop and ship services, every parcel I should call us and egypt customer support many many times here below you can see a parcel according to usps track has been delivered in 2nd July and your application updated the status as received in aramex facility in NY in 5th July after 3 day that‘s ok as guys there keeps always to delay the update until the last minute of the 3 days allowed in the user agreement. But can anybody tell me why this damn delay since 5th July no updates 9 days since usps delivered it why it didn‘t move what are you waiting for!?

Is this a respectable courier service?! And I will remind you after they remember to move it it will go to the stupid Dubai hub which since has been found all his job I still delay parcels nothing else i‘m a shopnship customer since nearly it has been founded and this days it my worst with aramex.

USPS No.

9405509699939082139004

Aramex No. 9372367130

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Aramex Egypt
  • Aramex Usa

Comments

I had bad experience and I’m not going to deal with them again. I’m disappointed from the service.

Aramex Reviews