Welkom, Free State

Good day Aramex Representatives,

I have since awaited the deliver of my parcel from last week Thursday 06 /12/2018. Firstly onthis day they claim that I wasn't available which isn't true so they took my parcel to Johannesburg. Mind you, I wasn't even made aware of this appointment, but still I was available. Yesterday ( 10.12.2018 ) they call to reschedule a delivery for today 11.11.12. 2018. Today I waited die hulle dag & even called around 3pm and I was assured that my parcel is on its way. It's 20:05pm, I still haven't received my parcel, I was never called for an explanation, I haven't received any communication of my parcels whereabouts. U just went to the online self help to track my parcel, it read that my parcel were returned to the office as I was unavailable. Who's lying to who eintklik. I need an urgent delivery of my parcel with communication during the process because I can put my daily business on hold because of an incompetent company that is failing it's customers. I demand an urgent action to my complaint.

My tracker number is DBP40117777565.

Regards,

Angry customer!

Penina

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments