Ulu Tiram, Johor

The worst delivery services I ever had. With UNPROFESSIONAL, INEFFICIENCY, IRRESPONSIBLE, ARROGANT AND INACTIVE STAFF'S ATTITUDE towards the request of customers.

It took a week for items that sent over from Singapore to Malaysia with my endless call to Aramex over and over again just to get my things delivered.

Which is so much inefficient compare to your competitor that deliver the things from Singapore to Malaysia by spending only 2 workings days only.

Secondly, Aramex did exposed the personal information on the websites without my consent (VIOLATION OF MY PRIVACY) and the staff keep on telling me that it is okay for them

to exposed it on the shipment websites when I request them to removed it.

The staff was promised to remove the personal information by Monday and did not keep the promise to solve the issue on the day itself by going back home straight after I contact Aramex again and again.

The staff even promised to call me back by today 11AM to give me a reply on this issue but there were NO CALL WAS RECEIVED AT ALL FROM ARAMEX AT ALL.

A company who possess the so inefficient and inactive staff respond to what the customers request which is so contradict for what they had shown in the websites :

" At Aramex, we believe that quality people produce consistently excellent service, and CONTINUOUSLY INNOVATE TO MEET CUSTOMER NEEDS, which is a cornerstone of our business."

With arrogant attitude of staff that don't even care the reputation of company that doesn't mind me to shared how they deal with the customers.

NO WONDER THERE ARE SO MANY NEGATIVE COMMENT AT HERE ON HOW WORST THE SERVICE ARE FROM THIS COMPANY.

AS THE MANAGEMENT NOT EVEN TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO IMPROVE THE WAY THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS!!!!

Comments