1.1

Tracking number 31144708405 i have talked several times to your customer care 44200100 with Diana and Noor Bisher.They are saying your goods in ware house but thy did not give me.|At your website it is showing under custom clearance and customer care is saying in Aramex warehouse. Now tell me who is wrong and who is correct?

2nd thing Why they delayed 4 days and they do not have proper answer when can i collect my goods.They are saying just sorry and sorry like tape recorder and no proper answer when will they handover goods to me. Since 4 days i am everyday calling . Aramex has very cheap and rubbish poor system. Diana and Noor basher is saying they dont have right to give me any superior contact number and they are not allowed to call to warhouse also.

Can anybody have courage to answer for this.Who is responsible for delay and have an answer for deilivery.

Why should customer suffer????? I can say 100 times sorry like your customer care people .Will you return my money and pay for delay in delivery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Home Delivery Service.

Comments