Resolved
2.8
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 21

I got my refund

Update by user Sep 17

I sent them another email and this review and now they told me: "refund is under process and we will get back to you shortly"

Update by user Sep 11

Shipment number: 30754958673Pickup Reference: I024533

Original review posted by user Sep 11

Aramex was supposed to pick up an item at Abu Dhabi Airport for me. I choose them, because other companys had either no way of scheduling a pickup outside of my home country and only shipped to other countries from my home or very high prices.

The website had a bunch of errors but it worked eventually. They took the money (51,07€) from my credit card and were supposed to pick the item up and send it to me. Then I got an email the next day: they told me there will be a special charge of 100USD on top of what I already paid. As this was too expensive for me I answered telling them to refund the money and cancel the shipment and haven't heard from them since then.

I wrote multiple emails but they just ignore me and keep the money. I have now got FedEx to pick up the item and everything worked flawlessly with FedEx.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aramex Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Aramex Pros: Prices.

Aramex Cons: Website buggy, No refund.

• Auh