Shipping the package from NY to Uganda itself took 7 days!Which was surprising because 3 of the 7 days was from Dubai to Uganda, which would normally be 3 hours so I'd expect a day at most!

Anyway, that wasn't even the bad part. The thing is, when the package got to the airport in Uganda, that's when the waiting started. First of all, do these guys have any communication skills whatsoever? Cause apparently, the package was held in customs for 3 days awaiting customer authorization; while I had not been informed!!

And as if that was not enough, as soon as the package started moving, their customer care number somehow disappeared from the website. It took me a while to find it by other means! You'd think that when I called things started moving along! NOOOO!

At Aramex, every tiny little step is a 24 hour process at minimum. So they say we are going to send you details why the item is still in customs by email... that's 24 hours if you keep calling them. I think if I wasn't calling that often they'd probably forget about it.

Anyway, I have been waiting a week so far and still the process is not finished.And this is something other companies handle in just a couple hours at most!!!

lizchrstn wrote the review because of "very slow customer service" at Aramex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aramex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delays. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aramex aramex international shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aramex?

Comments